Travelling to Austria
Arriving in Austria
When arriving from Germany, Switzerland and Italy a quarantine is no longer necessary.
Before arrival, please register on the website of the Austrian government. Please note, the registration can only be made up to 72 hours before arrival.
→ register here
Actual, the legal regulations of the ECDC maps apply regarding quarantine regulations:
- Green/yellow/Orange: free entry
- Red: no quarantine necessary, if the person is tested, vaccinated or recovered
- Dark red: Entry only if tested, vaccinated or recovered. Observance of a ten-day post-entry quarantine, which may be terminated no earlier than the fifth day after entry by a negative molecular biological test (e.g. PCR test) or antigen test for SARS-CoV-2.
- This means, that the entry without quarantine applies for all countries with less than 500 infected within a population of 100.00 (in 14 days, 250 in 7 days)
More information for German citizens on: www.auswaertiges-amt.de
More information for Swiss citizens on: www.bag.admin.ch
More information for English citizens on: www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
Germany: no quarantine needed with a negative Covid-19 Test
Swiss and Liechtenstein: after staying in Tyrol, no quarantine and no covid Test necessary
Please inform yourself regarding the entry regulations in your home country before leaving Austria.
- When entering Austria, the presentation of a medical certificate or proof of a valid negative test result for SARS-CoV-2, a vaccination certificate or proof of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 issued in German or English language is necessary.
- During your stay in the hotel a certificated self-test has to be made every second day (if not vaccinated). Please find all possibilities for testing in the area on https://www.zillertalarena.com/en/arena/sommer/current-situation.html
- minimum 2 meters distance to other guests
- FFP2-face coverings in all public areas
- Minimum 2 meters distance to other guests
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer available at all areas for our guests and staff
- We're keeping things spotless with our enhanced and rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- No arrivals for guests with any covid 19 related symptoms. Thank you for your understanding.
- More distance between tables. Reservation for all mealtimes required
- Highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the buffet area (hand sanitizer) or meals will be served at the table
- Social distance in the spa area guaranteed due to entrée limitations.
- Airing all rooms on a regular basis
We always recommend to take out travel insurance
The Hotelstorno Plus insurance not only covers the cost of cancellation, but also pre departure, helicopter rescue and much more. Therefore you are also protected during your stay in Austria.
With the Hotelstorno Plus the following cases are covered:
- COVID 19 disease
- Covid 19 disease of a close relative and caretaking is necessary
- Fiver or suspicion of covid 19 disease, also if the test is negative
- Positive test without any symptoms
- Close relative is covid 19 positive and you have to stay in quarantine
Our Travels insurance: Entrust your holiday in Austria to us. Follow the link to calculate the cost and book right away.
Special Cancellation Conditions in Summer 2021
Due to the actual situation you can cancel your booking free of charge until 14 days before arrival, in case there are still restricted travel regulations. For all other cases the following terms and conditions apply:
- Cancellations can only be made in written form
- Until 3 month before arrival no cancellation fees
- Until 1 month before arrival 40% of the total booking amount apply
- Until 14 days before arrival 70% of the total booking amount apply
- For later cancellation 90% of the total booking amount apply